Is it hot in here or is it just me?
Let’s get to the good stuff!
- 1 15.5 oz crushed pineapple undrained
- 1 3.4 oz box cheesecake Jell-O pudding mix
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine undrained pineapple with dry cheesecake pudding mix.
- Stir well until combined.
- Stir in can of cherry pie filling.
- Then gently stir in whipped topping.
If you like, you can always add in a few chopped walnuts or pecans. You can serve this right away. Just make sure you cover and store leftovers in the fridge. Want to make this more "figure-friendly"? Just substitute ingredients for their low/no sugar counterparts!