This Walking Strawberry Cheesecake has all the fun flavor of one of your favorite desserts – but in handheld form! Perfect for parties, a quick treat or just for fun!
FUN WALKING STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DESSERT
I have really fallen in love with walking desserts lately. If you haven’t checked out my Walking Banana Pudding or my Walking Strawberry Pretzel Salad you really should! This Walking Strawberry Cheesecake uses easy-to-find ingredients including honey Teddy Grahams, instant cheesecake pudding and strawberry pie filling. These are super quick to whip up and are so fun for any occasion. They are the perfect single serving dessert that you can really make on the fly to satisfy a sweet tooth. If you want a fun new treat, then you have to try my Walking Strawberry Cheesecake recipe!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I found that these Honey Teddy Grahams really make the perfect base for the “cheesecake” layer. They mimic a graham cracker crust. You could also use Nilla Wafers as another option. To switch up the flavor you could also use Chocolate Teddy Grahams for a fun twist!
If you can’t find instant cheesecake pudding you can use vanilla or white chocolate as well. It won’t give you that true cheesecake flavor but will still provide a delicious dessert. You can also use the snack pack version of the cheesecake pudding in place of making a whole box of pudding.
Absolutely! Personally, I really love the strawberry cheesecake combination but pie fillings such as cherry, blueberry, peach, etc will also create a fun cheesecake flavor.
The bags do hold up very well. I take care not to overfill them so they do not collapse when filled. I also want to be able to get a spoon in there to easily scoop it out to eat.
They will if you assemble too far ahead of time. I wouldn’t assemble them more than one hour in advance.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- instant cheesecake pudding mix
- honey Teddy Grahams
- strawberry pie filling
- sliced strawberries
HOW TO MAKE A WALKING STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE:
Place the cheesecake pudding mix in a large bowl with the milk.
Whisk by hand for 2 minutes until it starts to thicken. Place it into the fridge for 5 minutes to set.
While the pudding sets, cut open the tops of the bags of Teddy grahams, roll down the bag (this makes them a bit easier to eat.)
Evenly divide the pudding among the bags.
Then top with the strawberry pie filling.
Garnish with sliced strawberries, optional.
Serve and enjoy!
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
- WALKING S’MORES
- AIR FRYER CHEESECAKE CHIMICHANGAS
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PARFAITS
- NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DANISH
- EASY NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
Walking Strawberry Cheesecake
- 3.4 ounce instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 12 (1 ounce) bags honey Teddy Grahams
- 1 cup strawberry pie filling
- sliced strawberries for garnish, optional
- Place the cheesecake pudding mix in a large bowl with the milk.
- Whisk by hand for 2 minutes until it starts to thicken, place it in the fridge for 5 minutes to set.
- While the pudding sets, cut open the tops of the bags of Teddy grahams, roll down the bag, this makes them easier to eat.
- Evenly divide the pudding among the bags.
- Then top with the strawberry pie filling.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries, optional.
- If you don’t want to use honey Teddy Grahams (or can’t find them) you can replace with Nilla Wafers.
- You can use any pie filling flavor that you like.
- Assemble no more than an hour before serving or the cookies could get soggy.
- If you can’t find cheesecake pudding then white chocolate or vanilla will work but with a different flavor.
- Switch up the flavor and use chocolate Teddy Grahams.
- You can use snack packs for these instead of using a box pudding mix.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.