Easy Pineapple Fluff
In a large bowl, stir together pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple.
- 1 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix, or coconut cream instant pudding
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, do not drain
- 1 8 oz container COOL WHIP, thawed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut, optional
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, stir together pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple.
Gently stir in COOL WHIP, marshmallows, coconut and nuts.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Chill for a couple of hours before serving.
If you don't like shredded coconut, just leave it out and use coconut cream pudding instead of vanilla. Or, if you can't find the coconut cream pudding, just add a teaspoon of coconut extract to the mixture. To make it taste more like a Pina Colada, add a teaspoon of rum extract!