Caesar Basil Pasta Salad
- 1 16 oz box Rotini Pasta cooked
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cubed
- ¼ cup basil pesto fresh or jarred
- 1 cup creamy caesar dressing
- 2 teaspoons house seasoning (equal parts salt, pepper and garlic powder)
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- Pour pasta into a medium-large bowl.
- Mix together Caesar dressing with Basil Pesto.
- Pour over warm pasta and coat throughly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss.
- Cover and place into refrigerator until ready to eat.
Cover and place into refrigerator until ready to eat.