Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy
- 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder, salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- rice, mashed potatoes or noodles for serving
Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and just a tad bit of salt.
In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, and water until smooth.
Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to get them covered in gravy.
Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
Once cooked, break chicken up into chunks using a fork.
Stir in sour cream (if using).
The chicken gravy and cream of chicken soup already have salt in them so don't go overboard on seasoning with salt (about a teaspoon should work).
Sour cream adds a great creaminess to this so I definitely recommend adding it in! Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
Like this recipe? Check out these Crock Pot Beef Tips & Gravy