1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 cups sweet potatoes peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup California Olive Ranch olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp . ground cinnamon
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes into cubes (about 1-inch).
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, mix together your cubed sweet potatoes with olive oil.
- Give it all a good stir.
- Cover and allow sweet potatoes to cook for about 15-20 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Sweet potatoes should be fork tender when ready.
- When potatoes are tender, add in honey and stir.
- Then add in ground cinnamon and stir.
- Allow to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Then take off heat and serve!
If you've never cut sweet potatoes before, you may be surprised how difficult they can be to cut. So, it's really important you have a good, sharp knife to slice them with. They don't cut quite as easily as russet potatoes. If you like your sweet potatoes a bit sweeter, feel free to add a touch of brown sugar to this.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of California Olive Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.