Well y’all, it’s that time of year again – summer! Kids are out of school and the warm days and nights are ahead of us. We are outside more and the sun is making us hot! It’s fun and exhausting all at the same time. What better way to beat the heat than with some ice cream. And you don’t even need a machine to make this delicious indulgence.
Stir in sweetened condensed milk until combined.
Then stir in whipped topping.
Gently stir in cherry pie filling and graham crackers.
Cover very tightly with plastic wrap.
Then put into the freezer to set up (about 6 hours).
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup butter (1/2 stick), softened to room temperature
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 1½ cups graham crackers, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Then stir in whipped topping.
- When it comes to crushing the graham crackers, don't pound them to smithereens.
- You want some chunky graham cracker bits in there.
- Gently stir in cherry pie filling and graham crackers.
- You just want to very lightly stir it together because you want swirly bits of the cherry
- filling and graham crackers, not a totally homogeneous mixture.
- Pour mixture into a large loaf pan.
- My standard loaf pan was too small for this but the larger (2 lb.) loaf pan worked great.
- Cover very tightly with plastic wrap.
- Then put into the freezer to set up (about 6 hours).