- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 cups melted ice cream measure while melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 tbsp . milk
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix with eggs and melted ice cream.
- Stir until combined well.
- Pour batter into greased bundt pan.
- Bake for about 33-36 minutes.
- Until it springs back to the touch and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool completely then turn cake out onto a serving plate.
- For the icing, whisk together confectioner's sugar with the milk.
- Adding enough milk until it has reached the desired consistency.
- Then drizzle the icing all over cake. Finally, drop a few sprinkles on top for fun.
- Slice and serve!
Pint size premium ice creams like Ben & Jerry's or Haagen Daas come in a perfectly measured containers for this. One (16 oz) container of those premium ice creams works great! The combinations for this are nearly endless. Especially with all the new and fun ice cream flavors out there. I can tell you that this is very good with Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream with a chocolate glaze on top. Cherry Garcia is another yummy one! Also, butter pecan is another favorite too.
Recipe adapted from Anne Byrn, Cake Mix Doctor