I think one of my favorite things to do is to recreate my favorite restaurant meals at home. Sometimes I get a really good end result, sometimes it is total yuck. Ok, lots of times, it is kinda yucky. But the process itself is enjoyable for me. Now, if you follow my blog, then you know I always say that even though recipes can sometimes come close to those restaurant favorites, I will never say it tastes exactly like what you get in the restaurant. Because many times, we just don’t have access to certain ingredients that the restaurants do but we can sometimes get the taste pretty darn close. And also, there is just something about eating out that makes food taste better sometimes.
Serve with your favorite salad fixings.
- 1 packet Good Seasonings Italian Dressing
- (Ingredients needed to make dressing; oil, water, vinegar)
- ½ tsp. dried Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp. table salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tbsp. mayonnaise (no Miracle Whip, please)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp. water
- Prepare Good Seasonings Italian Seasonings Dressing as it states on back of package.
- Once prepared pour it in a medium bowl, then add additional ingredients listed above (starting with dried Italian Seasoning).
- Using a whisk, mix all ingredients until mixed thoroughly combined.
- Serve with your favorite salad fixings.