A perfect combination of mint, rum, lime and club soda, these pitcher Summer Mojitos cocktails have all the flavors you enjoy and are so incredibly tasty!
A REFRESHING SUMMERTIME COCKTAIL
I think many of us can agree that when the heat of the summer comes, we love to relax with a delicious and easy cocktail. These Summer Mojitos are one of my go-to specialty cocktail recipes. This recipe makes a whole pitcher so you can keep on sipping or entertain with ease. The flavors in this drink are not overwhelming and work perfectly together to give you that perfect balance of flavors. If you have been looking for that perfect mojito recipe to impress your friends, then look no further!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Yes you can. You should be able to double it using a gallon-sized pitcher.
White rum is used here. My personal preference is Bacardi Superior but other types of white rum that you can use include Bacardi Silver, Cruzan Light Rum and Mount Gray Silver Rum.
This is an essential part of Mojitos so yes I suggest that you muddle your mint as it releases flavor into your drink. If you don’t have a drink muddler, then you can crush it with a wooden spoon.
In a sauce pan put in equal amounts of sugar and water. Stir very well and bring mixture to a gentle boil and continue boiling and stirring until mixture is clear. Allow to cool before using.
If you want to make these “virgin” cocktails then just leave out the rum and use a “rich simple syrup” which is two parts sugar to one part water. Gently boil until clear.
This pitcher can be placed (covered) in the refrigerator and it should last for up to 3 days.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- mint leaves
- granulated sugar
- simple syrup
- white rum
- club soda
HOW TO MAKE PITCHER MOJITOS:
Add the simple syrup.
Next add the lime juice.
Then add the rum to the pitcher.
Stir to combine.
Add the club soda.
Gently stir everything together.
Garnish glasses with lime slices and fresh mint. Add ice to the glasses and pour the mojito mixture over the ice and serve.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
- 6 large limes divided
- 30 mint leaves plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 3 cups club soda
- Slice two of the limes and set them aside for garnish. Juice the other 4 limes, you should get about ¾ cup juice, set aside.
- Place the mint leaves and granulated sugar in a glass and muddle them well until they are bruised and fragrant, this may take a few minutes. Place the muddled mint into the bottom of your pitcher.
- Add the simple syrup, lime juice, and rum to the pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Add the club soda and gently stir.
- Garnish glasses with lime slices and fresh mint. Add ice to the glasses and pour the mojitos over the ice and serve.
- You can use your favorite white rum, I use Bacardi Superior.
- Do not skip muddling your mint, it is essential to the flavor of this drink.
- To make simple syrup: in a sauce pan put in equal amounts of sugar and water. Stir very well and bring mixture to a gentle boil and continue boiling and stirring until mixture is clear. Allow to cool before using.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.