In just a few minutes, using only 3 simple ingredients, you could be sipping on your very own deliciously sweet Starbucks Pink Drink at home!
A PRETTY AND DELICIOUS DRINK
Y’all, I love that dang pink drink at Starbuck’s. That and the Caramel Frappuccino are my weaknesses. It is so so good but those drinks can get expensive! I knew this would be a super simple and fast drink to make at home that didn’t require any special equipment. No blender needed! With this recipe, you can make the pink drink whenever you like, without breaking the bank! This drink is fruity, light, and very refreshing. If you haven’t tried it yet, now is the time!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Check your local store in the aisle where they sell nuts or other freeze dried fruits. I like Trader Joes and I know they sell them there. You can also buy them on Amazon (paid link) if needed. And I’ll be honest, you really don’t need them. This drink is fabulous with them. They make the drink look pretty but you won’t be missing out on flavor.
You bet! Make this exactly how your tastebuds will LOVE it. That’s the beauty of making a copycat drink at home.
The recipe’s measurements can be adjusted to your liking. If you prefer a stronger taste of white cran strawberry, then add more of it and reduce the amount of coconut milk (or vice versa).
Actually, that’s one difference between the coffee shops version and this one. This one is caffeine free. The original one actually has green coffee extract which is hard for most folks to find. If you have a way to get some, feel free to use it for that extra caffeine boost.
This drink is best enjoyed when you first make it. It’s so good, I doubt you’ll have leftovers.
But if you do, it can be stored in the fridge for a day or two. The strawberries may change texture if you keep leftovers.
Sure! You can scale this recipe to make as many drinks as you need. You could even make a pitcher full and keep it in the fridge. If you choose to do this, I’d wait to add the strawberries to the drink until you are actually pouring the drink to enjoy it.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (SEE RECIPE CARD BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE)
- Coconut Milk– I used Silk Coconut Milk. This is what gives the drink the creaminess. You can use a different brand if preferred.
- White Cran Strawberry– Ocean Spray is a common brand that I seem to be able to find the easiest. If you have another brand that you can easily get your hands on, feel free to use it.
- freeze dried strawberries– These are used for topping or mixing in the drink. You could use fresh sliced strawberries if needed as well.
HOW TO MAKE A STARBUCKS PINK DRINK
Add ice and freeze dried strawberries to a 16 ounce (or larger) glass. Pour in 8 ounces White Cran Strawberry juice.
Then pour in 8 ounces of the coconut milk.
Use straw to stir.
Serve over ice with a few more freeze dried strawberries on top.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
Starbucks Pink Drink
- 8 ounces Ocean Spray White Cran Strawberry (cold)
- 8 ounces Silk Coconut Milk (cold)
- freeze dried strawberries, for topping
- In a glass with ice, add equal parts of the white cran strawberry and coconut milk. Stir with a straw.
- Top with freeze dried strawberries.
- Please refer to my FAQ’s and ingredient list above for other substitutions or for the answers to the most common questions.
- You can play around with the measurements. If you like more of the white cran strawberry then use more of that and less of the coconut milk (and vice versa)
- Trader Joes sells freeze dried strawberries. You can also buy them on Amazon.
- This is best enjoyed when you first make it.
- You can easily scale this to make more servings. If making a pitcher of it, hold off on adding the strawberries until serving. However you make this, just remember it’s always equal parts of both liquids.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.