I really wanted a good punch to be able to take to potlucks or baby showers and I wanted one that didn’t involve sherbet. I have a a lot of sherbet punch recipes that I love but it was time for a little change. Also, Gene and I both decided we wanted a good strawberry-flavored punch. So it was back to the drawing board and this recipe was created. This is sure to be a hit with adults and kids! See my notes below for other suggestions.
1 can (12 oz) frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, thawed
1 packet strawberry Kool-Aid
(1) 2 liter 7Up lemon-lime soda
(1) 1 liter strawberry sparkling water
1 bag of frozen sliced strawberries
Before party, in a small pitcher or bowl, mix together strawberry daiquiri concentrate and Kool-Aid until thoroughly combined. Pop mixture into fridge until ready for party. Also, put 7Up and strawberry sparkling water in fridge to keep cool.
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
- 1 12 oz can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate thawed
- 1 pack of strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 2 liter 7Up
- 1 1 liter strawberry sparkling water
- 1 bag of frozen sliced strawberries
- Before party, in a small pitcher or bowl, mix together strawberry daiquiri concentrate and Kool-Aid. Pop mixture into fridge until ready for party.
Also, put 7Up and strawberry sparkling water in fridge to keep cool.
When ready to prepare punch, pour concentrate mixture into punch bowl or server, pour in 7Up and sparkling water slowly so the bubbles don’t fizz out of control.
- Stir slowly to combine.
- Add frozen strawberries on top to keep mixture cool and to make it look pretty.
- Serve punch in glasses with ice.
If you can’t find the strawberry sparkling water, just substitute with more Ginger Ale. Strawberry daiquiri concentrate is non-alcoholic. You can certainly add a bit of Rum to this if you want to make it more grown-up. Also, If you are serving a large party or group, I definitely suggest doubling this recipe. If you want to make this a strawberry lemon punch, just substitute a packet of lemonade Kool-Aid for the strawberry. Be sure to taste test after stirring, you may need to add a bit of sugar (about ¼- ½ cup) to the mix.