Sparkling Strawberry Punch is a delicious non-alcoholic punch drink recipe. Whips up in minutes and perfect for a party!
SPARKLING STRAWBERRY PUNCH
I really wanted a good punch to be able to take to potlucks or baby showers and I wanted one that didn’t involve sherbet. Or just to have when we cookout. I have a a lot of sherbet punch recipes that I love but it was time for a little change. So it was back to the drawing board and this recipe for Sparkling Strawberry Punch was created. This is sure to be a hit with adults and kids!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS NON-ALCOHOLIC PUNCH:
- If you can’t find the strawberry sparkling water, just substitute with more 7-Up. You can usually find bottles of flavored sparkling water where the other bottles of water are kept in your grocery store.
- Strawberry daiquiri concentrate is non-alcoholic. You can certainly add a bit of Rum to this if you want to make it more grown-up.
- If you are serving a large party or group, I definitely suggest doubling this recipe.
- Be sure to taste test after stirring, you may need to add a bit of sugar to the mix (about 1/4 to 1/2 cup.)
frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate
7-Up lemon-lime soda
strawberry sparkling water
frozen sliced strawberries
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY STRAWBERRY PUNCH:
Before party, in a small pitcher or bowl, mix together strawberry daiquiri concentrate and Kool-Aid until thoroughly combined. Pop mixture into fridge until ready for party. Also, put 7Up and strawberry sparkling water in fridge to keep cool.When ready to prepare punch, pour concentrate mixture into punch bowl or server, pour in 7Up and sparkling water slowly so the bubbles don’t fizz out of control.Stir slowly to combine. Add frozen strawberries on top to keep mixture cool and to make it look pretty.Serve punch in glasses with ice or drop a few of the frozen berries in there to keep it cool. Makes 1 gallon.
Originally published: July 2011
Updated & republished: April 2020
CRAVING MORE DRINK RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
OCEAN WATER PUNCH
COPYCAT ORANGE JULIUS DRINK
THE BEST STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
STRAWBERRY SWEET TEA
SPARKLING STRAWBERRY PUNCH
- 1 12 oz can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate thawed
- 1 pack of strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 2 liter 7Up
- 1 1 liter strawberry sparkling water
- 1 bag of frozen sliced strawberries
- Before party, in a small pitcher or bowl, mix together strawberry daiquiri concentrate and Kool-Aid. Pop mixture into fridge until ready for party.
- Also, put 7Up and strawberry sparkling water in fridge to keep cool.
- When ready to prepare punch, pour concentrate mixture into punch bowl or server, pour in 7Up and sparkling water slowly so the bubbles don’t fizz out of control.
- Stir slowly to combine.
- Add frozen strawberries on top to keep mixture cool and to make it look pretty.
- Serve punch in glasses with ice.