With just a few ingredients you can make the perfect Baby Shower Punch (or Bridal Shower Punch) that will not only taste great but will look beautiful on your drink table!
3 INGREDIENT PUNCH RECIPE
This bright pink drink is perfect to serve at a Baby Shower! It’s a gorgeous mocktail to serve that everyone can enjoy. This Baby Shower Punch is also dairy free for those who need it, and is alcohol free so even the Momma-to-be can enjoy a fun, tropical looking drink as she is showered with love by friends and family. Seriously, it doesn’t get any easier than this delicious punch that packs a pop of pink!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Yes, if you’re throwing a shower for a mother to be that’s expecting a boy, you can use the following:
– Simply Lemonade
– A packet or two of Blue Raspberry Kool-Aid (depending on how blue you want it)
– Ginger Ale (or sprite or 7Up)
– Blue raspberry sorbet (or vanilla ice cream)
In a punch bowl, add the lemonade and whisk in the Blue Raspberry Kool-Aid. Once that is thoroughly mixed you are going to gently stir in the ginger ale. Then dollop the blue raspberry sorbet on top. Note: you can also just use vanilla ice cream if you can’t find the blue raspberry sorbet or you could try a green lime sherbet for a blue and green color theme.
Absolutely! This is a delicious drink for a bridal shower! If you wanted to “spike” it then you could add some sparkling champagne to it or a rose wine would be nice as well.
This recipe really is so versatile that you can really have fun with the flavors or switch them out depending on what you can find in your local grocery store. If you can’t find raspberry then go with strawberry. If you can’t find either of those then try and go with a sherbet (either raspberry or strawberry).
You could use this at any pink themed party! I think it would be so much fun for birthday parties too! It would be great at a Barbie themed party or a Minnie Mouse themed party.
If you have a punch bowl, that is the way to go. It makes a beautiful presentation. You can throw in some frozen raspberries into the punch bowl to keep it cold and it makes it look pretty as well. But if you don’t have a punch bowl, you could certainly whip this up in a large pitcher and serve that way.
This drink should really be enjoyed when you first make it. Since you add sorbet, it won’t keep long. If you do keep leftovers, store them in the fridge for up to a few hours.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (SEE RECIPE CARD BELOW FOR THE FULL RECIPE)
- Simply Lemonade with Raspberry – if you can’t find raspberry just go with strawberry, it will still taste great! Also, you do not have to use this specific brand if there is another one that is similar that you prefer (ir if you just can’t find this brand).
- ginger ale – any brand works here. If you don’t like Ginger Ale then you can certainly use a lemon lime soda like Sprite or 7Up.
- raspberry sorbet – if you can’t find the sorbet, then look for raspberry sherbet. Also, if you end up going with the strawberry lemonade, you can switch the sorbet flavor (or sherbet flavor) to strawberry as well. This is a really versatile recipe and it’s very easy to substitute and switch up the flavors!
HOW TO MAKE BABY SHOWER PUNCH
Pour the Simply Lemonade in a large punch bowl.
Add the ginger ale into the large punch bowl with lemonade and stir gently to combine.
Use a large ice cream scoop to scoop out the Sorbetto and place in the punch bowl. Gently stir to combine, the punch will start to fizz.
Serve immediately with fresh lemon slices and raspberries.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
Baby Shower Punch
- 52 ounces Simply Lemonade with Raspberry (cold)
- 2 liters Ginger Ale (cold)
- 2 pints raspberry sorbet (or sherbet)
- Pour the Simply Lemonade and the ginger ale into a large punch bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Use a large ice cream scoop to scoop out the Sorbetto and place in the punch bowl. Gently stir to combine, the punch will start to fizz.
- Serve immediately with fresh lemon slices and raspberries.
- Please refer to my FAQ’s and ingredient list above for other substitutions or for the answers to the most common questions.
- If you can’t find raspberry lemonade try strawberry lemonade.
- If you can’t find raspberry sorbet, try raspberry sherbet or strawberry sorbet.
- Sprite or 7up can be used instead of ginger ale.
- You can serve this at a bridal shower or other pink themed party.
For a blue punch: Simply Lemonade, Ginger Ale and a packet or two of Blue Raspberry Kool-Aid (depending on how blue you want it) and blue raspberry sorbet (or vanilla ice cream.)
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.