Whenever I make a party punch, I always have to make a sherbet punch. They are classics – like Presbyterian Punch. There is just something about it that I love. Maybe it’s because it was a childhood favorite. And it can be made easily and cheaply.
Holiday Party Sherbet Punch
If you want a different color, you just change up the ingredients slightly! You can use the classic red Hawaiian Punch with raspberry sherbet for a pinkish/red punch.
Or you can use orange-flavored Hawaiian Punch and orange sherbet for another twist. Or how about blue raspberry Hawaiian Punch with raspberry or lime sherbet? They all taste great and can easily be tailored to your party preferences!
1 gallon Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush
1 (2 liter) Sprite
1 (46 oz.) canned pineapple juice (not concentrated)
1 (48 oz.) carton lime sherbet
red sanding sugar (for glass rim, optional)
red & white spiral straws (optional)
Put the gallon of Hawaiian Punch, Sprite and pineapple juice into the refrigerator overnight to get cold. Once cooled, pour Hawaiian Punch, Sprite, and pineapple juice into a large punch bowl and gently stir.
- 1 gallon of Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush
- 2 1 liter Sprite
- 1 46 oz canned pineapple juice not concentrated
- 1 48 oz carton lime sherbet
- red sanding sugar (for glass rim) optional
- red & white spiral straws optional
- Put the gallon of Hawaiian Punch, Sprite and pineapple juice into the refrigerator overnight to get cold.
- Once cooled, pour Hawaiian Punch, Sprite, and pineapple juice into a large punch bowl and gently stir. Using a spring-loaded ice cream scooper, scoop lime sherbet into punch. Allow the sherbet to melt slightly before serving (to add more flavor.)
- To serve, dip the top of each glass in water then dip into the red sanding sugar, pour in party punch and pop in a straw.