This easy recipe for Crock Pot Pork Chops with Gravy is so yummy! The pork chops come out so tender. Serve gravy over mashed potatoes!
CROCK POT PORK CHOPS AND GRAVY
This super simple recipe for Crock Pot Pork Chops with Gravy is the most popular recipe on The Country Cook. Super tender pork chops cooked in an easy, creamy sauce. The gravy can be used on the pork chops and also on delicious mashed potatoes as a side. Check out my CROCK POT MILLION DOLLAR MASHED POTATOES. It goes perfect with these chops!
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
CROCK POT COOKING TIPS
This is one of those fix-it and forget it type crock pot recipes. It helps to have a digital crock pot these days. You can cook it for a certain amount of time so and then it will automatically go to a keep-warm setting. But FINDING THE RIGHT CROCK POT that works for you and your life and storage space is what’s most important.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
bone-in pork chops
onion soup mix
cream of chicken soup
dry pork gravy mix
Note: I like the bone-in pork chops for this recipe. I find that it really gives this dish a lot of flavor but if you prefer boneless you can certainly do that. But I definitely do not recommend a thin cut pork chop. Just be careful when taking them out when they are finished cooking. The meat will be very tender so I like to scoop them out with a spatula.
HOW TO MAKE TO MAKE CROCK POT PORK CHOPS:
In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, combine onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and pork gravy mix. Whisk together until combined. Don’t worry about any lumps, they will go away during cooking.
Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours
Just before the pork chops are done. Whisk together the corn starch and cold water in a small bowl.
Once it is smooth, pour it in with your pork chops in the slow cooker and stir gently. Cover and switch the slow cooker to high and cook for another 30 minutes (until gravy has thickened.) Then serve with mashed potatoes!
Originally published: January 2011
Updated & republished: April 2019
Crock Pot Pork Chops with Gravy
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 (1 oz) packet onion soup mix
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup, low sodium
- 1 (1 oz) packet dry pork gravy mix
- 1 tsp garlic powder
To thicken gravy:
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- In a 5-6 quart oval slow cooker, combine onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and pork gravy mix.
- Whisk together until combined.
- Season both sides of the chops with a little bit of garlic powder.
- Place pork chops into the slow cooker.
- Do your best to spread them out and cover with the gravy mixture.
- Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours.
- Just before the pork chops are done - whisk together the corn starch and cold water in a small bowl. Once it is smooth, pour it in with your pork chops in the slow cooker and stir gently.
- Cover and switch the slow cooker to high and cook for another 30 minutes (until gravy has thickened.)