A fun twist on cheese fries, these Sheet Pan Pulled Pork Fries are a tasty appetizer or snack that are super easy to throw together any night of the week!
A FUN SHEET PAN RECIPE
If you love cheese fries, then you are going to fall in love with these Sheet Pan Pulled Pork Fries. I promise, once you try them, you will be making these often and creating your own twists on the recipe. This is one of our favorite recipes to make as a fun appetizer for various occasions especially when we have leftover pulled pork. This is super kid-friendly so it is perfect for the whole family. I have never had anyone turn them down! If you are looking to take a spin on your usual appetizers and snacks, then you have to make these Sheet Pan Pulled Pork Fries!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I really like crinkle cut fries for this recipe since those ridges hold onto the toppings really well. But you can use any of your favorite frozen french fries. Sweet potato fries also work great with this recipe.
Absolutely, if you are not a fan of bottle BBQ Sauce you can make your own or you can use my Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe. If I am using store-bought sauce, it's usually Sweet Baby Rays.
I use a porkbutt roast for this since it shreds nicely. You can use my Crock Pot Pulled Pork Recipe but you can also use store bought packages of pork as well. I usually make these when I have leftover pulled pork. One night you can have sandwiches and the next day you can make these fries!
Absolutely, you can add any of your favorite toppings to this. Banana peppers, olives, other cheeses, ranch dressing, etc. Make this recipe your own!
I feel that these are best eaten when they are first made because the french fries can go soggy. But if you want to store them for later consumption you can place in an airtight container where they will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR SHEET PAN PULLED PORK FRIES: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- cooked and shredded pork butt roast
- bbq sauce
- yellow onion
- shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions
HOW TO MAKE SHEET PAN PULLED PORK FRIES:
Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Place ingredients in this order on a greased large baking sheet: French fries, shredded pork, BBQ sauce, yellow onions, and cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until fries are heated through and cheese is melted.
Top with sliced green onions and serve.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Sheet Pan Pulled Pork Fries
- 16 ounces frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- 1 pound pork roast, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Place ingredients in this order on a greased large baking sheet: French fries, shredded pork, BBQ sauce, yellow onions, and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fries are heated through and cheese is melted. Top with chopped green onions and serve.
- You can use any of your favorite frozen french fries.
- Store bought pulled pork packages can be used. You can usually find packages of cooked pulled pork in the refrigerated section of your grocery store other near the deli meats or packaged meats.
- Use your favorite bbq sauce or make your own homemade.
- Switch up your cheese for a different flavor.
- Other toppings can be added, see above on ideas.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.