Meatball Sub on a Stick
What was cool about the wings is the sauce is packaged separately. So I could make some with sauce and some without. My son isn’t a big fan of buffalo sauce so it was no trouble to set aside a few just for him after cooking.
Meatball Sub On A Stick
- 1 bag frozen Meatballs
- 1 tube breadstick dough
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 12 bamboo skewers
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Unroll dough and separate into 12 breadsticks.
- Thread one end of a breadstick on a skewer; add one meatball then thread the dough around the meatball.
- Repeat threading with breadstick and 2 additional meatballs.
- Place about one inch apart on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining breadsticks and meatballs.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Meatballs should be cooked through and the breadsticks a nice light, golden brown.
- You may need to rotate the trays halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Once finished, take out pans and sprinkle the meatballs with mozzarella cheese and top that off with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- Put the meatballs back into the oven for another 3-4 minutes or until cheese has melted.