Basketball and snacks!
What was cool about the wings is the sauce is packaged separately. So I could make some with sauce and some without. My son isn’t a big fan of buffalo sauce so it was no trouble to set aside a few just for him after cooking.
- 1 bag frozen Meatballs
- 1 tube breadstick dough
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 12 bamboo skewers
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Unroll dough and separate into 12 breadsticks.
- Thread one end of a breadstick on a skewer; add one meatball then thread the dough around the meatball.
- Repeat threading with breadstick and 2 additional meatballs.
- Place about one inch apart on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining breadsticks and meatballs.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Meatballs should be cooked through and the breadsticks a nice light, golden brown.
- You may need to rotate the trays halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Once finished, take out pans and sprinkle the meatballs with mozzarella cheese and top that off with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- Put the meatballs back into the oven for another 3-4 minutes or until cheese has melted.
The meatballs come frozen so you'll need to defrost them in the refrigerator overnight or in the microwave before making this. You want them soft enough to be able to insert onto the skewers. For one tube of breadsticks, you'll need 36 meatballs.
Gently heat up some of your favorite marinara sauce and serve with the meatball skewers for dipping!