Yes you can make a low carb omelet in a mug! It is so easy and the eggs come out so light and fluffy! Make it just the way you like it!
EASY OMELET IN A MUG
PERFECT FOR A FAST BREAKFAST
QUICK VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
Microwaveable bacon works great in this too. Leftover ham is one of my personal favorites! Also, pre-cooked and sliced sausage links are super yum as well. The Eggland’s Best eggs cook up so fluffy and soft. It’s a great recipe for the kiddos too. My son makes his with just cheese and bacon or sausage added.
HOW TO MAKE AN OMELET IN A MUG
Spray a microwave-safe mug with nonstick cooking spray. Crack 2 eggs into the mug. Add one tablespoon of water. Stir well with a fork. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Add in desired fillings. Microwave for 1-2 minutes (until eggs are cooked through and fluffy.)
LOW CARB OMELET IN A MUG
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- green peppers, finely diced
- yellow onion, finely diced
- ham, finely diced
- bacon, crumbled
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray a microwave-safe mug with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack 2 eggs into the microwave-safe mug.
- Add one tablespoon of water. Stir well with a fork.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add in desired fillings.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes (until eggs are cooked through and fluffy)
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? CHECK THESE OUT!
SAUSAGE, EGG & CHEESE BREAKFAST BURRITOS
LOW CARB BAKED HAM & EGG CUPS
3-2-1 MUG CAKE
CHOCOLATE CHIP MUG COOKIE
SAUSAGE, EGG & CHEESE BREAKFAST ROLLS
FLUFFY FRENCH TOAST
TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE