Low Carb Breakfast
Enter the Ham & Egg Cups. Ham, nutrition-packed Eggland’s Best eggs, some cheese and a sprinkling of green onion and boom! breakfast is served. Y’all have heard me carry-on about Eggland’s Best before, but truly, the fact that so much nutrition is packed in one little egg makes this an easy choice for me.
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- 1 pound sliced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 Eggland’s Best large eggs
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place individual ham slices over each muffin cup and gently press down in the middle until a cup shape forms.
- In the bottom of each ham cup, add in about a tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs together.
- Stir in sliced green onions and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of the egg mixture into each of the ham cups.
- Place muffin tin in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- When done, use a fork to gently remove each ham cup and serve.
Some additional add-ins - diced tomatoes, green peppers or crumbled bacon. Just be sure to adjust the amount of egg mixture to account for any additional ingredients added.