Hash Brown Pork Chop Casserole is a meal-in-one. The cheesy hash browns taste just like Cracker Barrel’s Hash Brown Casserole – so good!
BAKED HASH BROWN PORK CHOP CASSEROLE
5 bone-in pork chops
salt, pepper & garlic powder (to taste)
HOW TO MAKE BAKED PORK CHOP CHEESY HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
SAUSAGE HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
OLD-SCHOOL HAMBURGER HASH
BAKED TEXAS SAUSAGE HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
BAKED PORK CHOP HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- 4-5 thick bone-in pork chops
- salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of celery soup or cream of chicken
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (32 oz) package frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt & freshly ground black pepper and a little garlic powder.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork chops on both sides in hot oil.
- Set aside.
- Be sure not to cook pork chops all the way through, they will finish cooking in the oven.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, soup and milk.
- Stir in hashbrowns and onion.
- Spread hash brown mixture in an ungreased 13 x 9 baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with pork chops.
- Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes or until heated through and pork chops are fully cooked.