No-Bake S’mores Treats are almost easier to make than s’mores! Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal with gooey marshmallows and chocolate. Yum!
NO-BAKE GOOEY S’MORES TREATS
As summer begins to wind down, there really is no need at all to give up those fun summer treats, like S’mores. Sometimes you just gotta get creative with how to make them. And when you give a family favorite a little twist, then not only do you bring back those fun summer memories but you also create a few new ones along the way.
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
CAN I USE OTHER CEREALS?
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Cinnamon Toast Crunch (or Golden Grahams)
semi-sweet (or milk chocolate) chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE GOOEY S’MORES TREATS:
Take pot off of heat. Stir in Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (or Golden Grahams, if using.) Stir until mixture is totally combined.
Updated & republished: June 2019
NO-BAKE GOOEY S'MORES TREATS
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 oz) box Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or Golden Grahams
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray (this will just help get the bars out easier).
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter with mini marshmallows.
- Don't allow to burn.
- Stir frequently and melt gently until smooth and combined.
- Take pot off of heat.
- Stir in Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal (or Golden Grahams, if using).
- Stir until mixture is totally combined.
- Now, at this point, you can stir in chocolate chips.
- They will melt as you stir them in.
- Or, if you want to keep them more intact, transfer mixture to another bowl (this will help it cool faster). And then wait a few minutes before stirring in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Allow mixture to cool completely and then slice.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS? GIVE THESE A TRY!
CHOCOLATE DIPPED FORTUNE COOKIES
GRAHAM CRACKER TOFFEE
GRAHAM CRACKER GOODIES
MUDDY BUDDY CHEX MIX
GRAHAM CRACKER CAKE
MIX-IT-UP CANDY BARK