No ice cream maker needed!
This Easy No Churn Peach Ice Cream recipe has all of those summer vibes. It’s so creamy and incredibly easy to make! You don’t need an ice cream maker or any special equipment to enjoy this sweet treat. You could certainly use fresh peaches in this recipe but I used peach pie filling for simplicity’s sake. You can use strawberry, cherry and blueberry pie filling as well.
Easy No Churn Peach Ice Cream
As much as I love cool fall days, I’m not ready to give up summer yet. I love the longer, sunnier days of summer. I could do without the sweating and humidity but I sure do love the sun. It must be all that Vitamin D that it helps our bodies to make. I just feel better, you know what I mean? So I am going to savor these summer days as long as I can. I’m gonna eat this peach ice cream and sip on sweet tea and grill all the things! 😉
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 20 ounce can peach pie filling
- Using an electric mixer or a stand mixer (with a whisk attachment) beat heavy whipping cream until thick. In a separate bowl, pour in sweetened condensed milk (and vanilla extract, if using.)
- Fold (gently stir) about one cup of prepared whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Pour this sweetened condensed milk/whipped cream mixture back into the bowl with the rest of whipped and gently fold together until smooth and creamy.
- Next, pour half of the ice cream into a freezer safe container (a large bread baking pan works good.) Add half of the peach pie filling and use a spoon or a knife to swirl the mix-in together with the ice cream mixture.
- Top peaches with remaining ice cream mixture, and then top that with the remaining peach pie filling. Swirl again. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes prior to serving.