A tasty, beautiful and refreshing dessert, these Grilled Peaches get sweeter on the grill and are a perfect treat in the summer!
A DELICIOUS PEACH DESSERT RECIPE
If you’ve never tried Grilled Peaches then now is the time to try them! This delicious summer fruit really shines when it’s been grilled. It really is the perfect summer dessert. It’s a nice, light, sweet ending to any meal and it couldn’t be easier or quicker to make!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Yes! The heat from the grill really intensifies the natural sugars in the fruit.
It should be ripe but still firm. If they are too ripe, they will just fall apart and be far too mushy.
That is the beauty of this sweet treat. It is quick to make and only takes 6 minutes.
When you grill a peach, it becomes softened (skin included) and you get a contrast of the grilled flavor with the sweet peach.
You will want to grill these on a medium heat. About 350f degrees.
Yes, you can use a grill pan and do it on the stovetop.
These can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container where they will keep for up to 4 days. To reheat you can them in the microwave in 30 second intervals until heated through.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- oil (vegetable or olive oil)
- ground cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream, optional
HOW TO MAKE GRILLED PEACHES:
Preheat grill to medium heat. Make sure the grates on your grill are clean or the peaches will stick to the grates. You can also brush a little oil on the grates as well. Cut peaches in half and twist to separate. Remove the pits.
Brush peaches with a little oil.
Place the peaches on the grill for three minutes (flesh side down).
Flip and cook for an additional three minutes. Remove from the grill and sprinkle the peaches with some cinnamon and drizzle honey over the tops. Or try making my Cinnamon Honey Butter and putting a dab of that on top!
For extra indulgence, top the peaches with a scoop of ice cream.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
- 3 peaches (ripe but firm)
- 1 tablespoon oil (vegetable or olive oil)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- vanilla ice cream, optional
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Make sure the grates on your grill are clean or the peaches will stick to the grates. You can also brush a little oil on the grates as well.
- Cut the peaches in half and twist to separate. Remove the pits.
- Brush the peaches with the oil.
- Place the peaches on the grill (flesh side down) for three minutes.
- Flip and cook for an additional three minutes. Remove from the grill.
- Sprinkle the peaches with a little cinnamon and drizzle the honey over the tops.
- For extra indulgence, top the peaches with a scoop of ice cream.
- Make sure to oil your grates so the peaches do not stick.
- The vanilla ice cream is optional but super tasty.
- We do not recommend freezing this recipe.
- You can easily double this recipe.
- You can make on the grill or on a grill pan on the stovetop.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.