This Crock Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken is made with chicken breasts, lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasonings and chicken broth. It’s also low carb and Keto-friendly! Winner, winner chicken dinner!
CROCK POT LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN
HOW-TO VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
WHAT SIDE DISH CAN I SERVE WITH LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN?
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or chicken tenders)
vegetable oil (or butter)
salt & pepper
Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
minced fresh garlic
fresh-squeezed lemon juice
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN:
Cut chicken breasts into thirds. Note: You can certainly leave your chicken breasts whole for this. Just adjust cooking time accordingly. Coat chicken breast pieces lightly in flour, shaking off excess, and place on a plate.
Originally published: April 2013
Updated & Republished: May 2019
CROCK POT LEMON GARLIC CHICEKN
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into thirds (or chicken tenders)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2-3 tbsp oil (or butter)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Coat chicken breast pieces lightly in flour, shaking off excess, and place on a plate.
- Heat 2 -3 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over high heat. Get the pan nice and hot!
- Add in half the chicken pieces and brown on both sides (about 3 minutes per side).
- Season chicken with a bit of salt and pepper while it's in the pan.
- Take those pieces out, add in more oil if needed, and brown last batch of chicken.
- Put chicken into the crock pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with dry Italian dressing mix.
- Add in minced garlic.
- Then pour in chicken broth and lemon juice.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? YOU GOTTA TRY THESE!
LOW CARB PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH BACON CREAM SAUCE
HONEY LIME CHICKEN SKEWERS
THE BEST EVER CHICKEN MARINADE
LOW CARB CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
LOW CARB CHEESEBURGER SALAD