Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy is the ultimate no-fuss weeknight dinner recipe. Tender, flavorful and goes perfect with mashed potatoes! Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy is the ultimate no-fuss weeknight dinner recipe. Tender, flavorful and goes perfect with mashed potatoes!
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
CROCK POT COOKING TIPS
This is one of those fix-it and forget it type crock pot recipes. It helps to have a digital crock pot these days. You can cook it for a certain amount of time so and then set it to automatically go to a keep-warm setting.
WHAT CAN I SERVE WITH CUBED STEAK?
I gotta served this cubed steak and gravy with my Million Dollar Mashed Potatoes and smother it in the gravy. Or, perhaps you want something a bit lighter? Then maybe my ITALIAN GREEN BEANS, BACON GARLIC GREEN BEANS or MAPLE GLAZED CARROTS. My favorite part of this recipe? The gravy. Oh mercy, the gravy. Me and gravy, it’s a love thing. Be sure to try my CROCK POT PORK CHOPS & GRAVY. It’s all about the gravy, baby!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
au jus gravy mix
cream of chicken soup
French onion soup
to thicken gravy:
CROCK POT CUBED STEAK RECIPE:
In the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, combine cream of chicken soup, French Onion soup, packet of au jus and water. Stir well.
CROCK POT CUBED STEAK
Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy is made with cubed steak, au jus gravy mix, French onion soup and cream of chicken soup. It makes it’s own gravy as it cooks!
Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy
- 1 packet of au jus gravy mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 ½-2 pounds cube steak
To thicken gravy:
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- In the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, combine cream of chicken soup, French Onion soup, packet of au jus and water.
- Stir well.
- Put cubed steak in slow cooker with gravy mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook steak on low for 6-8 hours.
- After cooking, it's time to thicken gravy. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cold water. Stir mixture into crock pot.
- Turn the setting to high and cook for 30 minutes (until gravy is thickened.)
CRAVING MORE? THESE POPULAR RECIPES ARE A MUST-MAKE!
CROCK POT MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST
CROCK POT BEEF TIPS AND GRAVY
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND GRAVY
CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES
CROCK POT SAUSAGE & PEPPERS
CROCK POT CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS
CROCK POT CHICKEN POT PIE
INSTANT POT CUBED STEAK & GRAVY