4 frozen chicken breasts
Cover and cook for an additional 20-30 minutes. While it’s finishing up, this would be a good time to start preparing your biscuits. Make the biscuits according to the package directions. I have a couple of homemade recipes here on the blog if you want a homemade recipe. I had some leftover Cheddar & Chive Drop Biscuits so I used those here. Boy, did that add a lot of flavor! So good!
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 3-4 russet potatoes diced
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 can biscuits frozen biscuits or homemade biscuit recipe, prepared
- Place frozen chicken breasts into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Season chicken with dried onion, poultry seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Pour the contents of both cans of cream of chicken soup over the frozen chicken breasts.
- Top with diced potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken or take it out and dice it up, then put it back in the crock pot. Chicken will be very tender so this should be quick.
- Stir in frozen peas and carrots.
- Add heavy cream.
- Cover and cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- While it's finishing up, this would be a good time to start preparing your biscuits.
- Make the biscuits according to the package directions.
- Once biscuits are done. Split them open and put into a bowl or on a plate.
- Serve the chicken pot pie mixture on top of the biscuits.