These Chicken Pot Pie Biscuit Cups have only 5 ingredients: biscuits, chicken, veggies, cheese and cream of chicken! Dinner done in 30 minutes.
CHICKEN POT PIE BISCUIT CUPS
I’m sharing another recipe today from the latest GOOSEBERRY PATCH cookbook, Rush Hour Recipes. I wanted to make sure I shared a couple of recipes from different parts of the book. If you missed the BROWNIE CAKE RECIPE, be sure to check that one out. This recipe for Chicken Pot Pie Biscuit Cups is another favorite!
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
Suppertime is probably one of the most challenging meals of the day for most folks. After getting the kids off to school in the morning, a long day at work, running errands and running the kids around to all their activities, the last thing you usually take the time to think about is what’s for supper until everyone starts complaining that they are hungry. So when I saw the chapter on ‘5-ingredient Favorites’, I knew I had to share one of these recipes with y’all.
TIPS FOR MAKING CHICKEN BISCUIT CUPS:
- The frozen peas and carrots are not in the original recipe. I added them in because we enjoy veggies in our pot pies but they are optional in this.
- Try different kinds of cheese and play with the combination of flavors!
- Think about adding different seasonings like garlic or onion powder or even some RANCH SEASONING!
- Serve with a small salad and/or additional veggies.
- I used the regular-sized biscuits (not the jumbo ones) for this recipe.
- Feel free to use a rotisserie chicken for this recipe or canned chicken. Or just boil and dice two chicken breasts.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN POT PIE BISCUIT CUPS:
Originally published: December 2011
Updated & republished: February 2020
NOTE: There was a giveaway when this post was originally published. That giveaway has now ended.
CHICKEN POT PIE BISCUIT CUPS
- 1 (7.5 oz) tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots optional
- If you haven’t cooked your chicken yet, you can boil two small chicken breasts (or one large), then dice it up into small chunks. Or use a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 10 muffin cups with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place a biscuit in each muffin cup; press down and 1/4 of the way up the sides.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (until bubbly and biscuits are golden).
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
BBQ BEEF BISCUIT CUPS
CROCK POT CHICKEN TATER TOT CASSEROLE
CROCK POT CHICKEN & STUFFING
ONE POT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
THE BEST CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE EVER!
CREAMY WHITE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
BISCUICK CHICKEN ENCHILADA BAKE
AIR FRYER LOADED CHICKEN & POTATOES
HOMEMADE CHICKEN POT PIE