Chicken Pot Pie Biscuit Cups
I’m sharing another recipe today from the latest Gooseberry Patch cookbook, Rush Hour Recipes. I wanted to make sure I shared a couple of recipes from different parts of the book. If you missed the Better than Brownie recipe, be sure to check that one out. This recipe for Chicken Pot Pie Biscuit Cups is another favorite!Suppertime is probably one of the most challenging meals of the day for most folks. After getting the kids off to school in the morning, a long day at work, running errands and running the kids around to all their activities, the last thing you usually take the time to think about is what’s for supper until everyone starts complaining that they are hungry.
So when I saw the chapter on 5-ingredient Favorites, I knew I had to share one of these recipes with y’all.
Bake for about 15 minutes (until bubbly and biscuits are golden). Makes 4 to 5 servings (2 pot pies each.)
Chicken Pot Pie Biscuit CupsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 7.5 oz tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced
- 1 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots optional
- If you haven’t cooked your chicken yet, you can boil two small chicken breasts (or one large), then dice it up into small chunks. Or use a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 10 muffin cups with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place a biscuit in each muffin cup; press down and 1/4 of the way up the sides.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (until bubbly and biscuits are golden).