BBQ Beef Biscuit Cups
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp dry minced onion
- 1 12 oz tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pan, brown and crumble ground beef.
- Turn off heat and drain excess grease from ground beef.
- Put ground beef back in pan and add in BBQ sauce and dried minced onion.
- Stir well.
- Separate biscuits and place into greased muffin tins.
- Press dough up and along the sides.
- Divide meat mixture between muffins (you may have just a small amount leftover).
- Sprinkle each one with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Make sure you are getting the regular-sized biscuits. There should be 10 biscuits per tub. Don’t use the larger “Grands” biscuits (unless you plan to cut them in half before you use them).