BBQ Beef Biscuit Cups only have 5 ingredients: biscuits, beef, bbq sauce, cheese and seasoning. So easy and they only take 30 minutes to make!
EASY BBQ BEEF BISCUIT CUPS
VIDEO INCLUDED BELOW:
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS EASY DINNER RECIPE:
- If you don’t have (or want) to use ground beef in this, you can use ground turkey or ground chicken.
- Shredded chicken would also be wonderful.
- Or, if you don’t like the idea of BBQ sauce, why not make these into Sloppy Joe or Taco Cups. Instead of BBQ Sauce, try using a can of sloppy joe or a packet of taco seasoning (just follow directions on the back of the packet.)
- Make sure you are purchasing the regular-sized biscuits. There should be 10 biscuits per tube. Don’t use the larger Grands biscuits with these unless you are planning on cutting them in half before using.
HOW TO MAKE BBQ BEEF BISCUIT CUPS:
Originally published: April 2012
Updated & republished: April 2020
WANT MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS? TRY THESE!
CHICKEN POT PIE BISCUIT CUPS
CROCK POT SLOPPY JOE CASSEROLE
CROCK POT PULLED PORK
CROCK POT BBQ PORK CHOPS
ONE POT BBQ CHICKEN PASTA
EASY BEEF & POTATO HAND PIES
BBQ BEEF BISCUIT CUPS
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp dry minced onion
- 1 (12 oz) tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pan, brown and crumble ground beef.
- Turn off heat and drain excess grease from ground beef.
- Put ground beef back in pan and add in BBQ sauce and dried minced onion.
- Stir well.
- Separate biscuits and place into greased muffin tins.
- Press dough up and along the sides.
- Divide meat mixture between muffins (you may have just a small amount leftover).
- Sprinkle each one with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.