Italian Pepperoni TortelliniPrint Pin Rate
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 5 oz package sliced pepperoni cut into strips
- 1-1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1-1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 8 oz 3-cheese tortellini pasta cooked
- grated Parmesan cheese garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onion until translucent.
- Add in garlic and tomatoes, cook for just a couple of minutes so garlic doesn't burn.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well and cook for about 5 more minutes (until everything is warmed and heated through).
Affiliate link included in this post.