This Pumpkin Spice White Russian is the best autumn cocktail! Simple to make but so impressive. A warm, creamy fall-inspired drink!
A CREAMY FALL COCKTAIL
If you are wanting a knock-your-socks-off, warm your belly, perfect for fall drink, then look no further. This is a drink that is totally worth whipping up the homemade pumpkin spice cream.
WHAT IS A WHITE RUSSIAN DRINK?
- Typically a White Russian drink is made with vodka, coffee and cream. That’s it. Just those three basic ingredients.
- In this recipe, instead of coffee, I am using Kahlua which combines rum with coffee liqueur. It’s not really a White Russian without vodka but you can leave it out of this recipe and it will still taste phenomenal.
- Don’t feel like making the pumpkin spice cream? Try using your favorite pumpkin spice creamer!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- cinnamon stick
- whole milk
- pumpkin purée
- pumpkin pie spice
- maple syrup
HOW TO MAKE A PUMPKIN SPICE WHITE RUSSIAN:
Add all ingredients for pumpkin spice cream to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool in fridge 5 minutes
Fill your glass with ice. Add Kahlua and vodka.
Then pour in 3 ounces of the prepared pumpkin spice cream.
Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
CRAVING MORE? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
For the Pumpkin Spice Cream:
- Add all ingredients for pumpkin spice cream to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool in fridge 5 minutes.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add Kahlua and vodka then top with 3 oz of pumpkin spice cream.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.