This Pumpkin Spice White Russian is the best autumn cocktail! Simple to make but so impressive. A warm, creamy fall-inspired drink!
A CREAMY FALL COCKTAIL
If you are wanting a knock-your-socks-off, warm your belly, perfect for fall drink, then look no further. This is a drink that is totally worth whipping up the homemade pumpkin spice cream.
WHAT IS A WHITE RUSSIAN DRINK?
- Typically a White Russian drink is made with vodka, coffee and cream. That's it. Just those three basic ingredients.
- In this recipe, instead of coffee, I am using Kahlua which combines rum with coffee liqueur. It's not really a White Russian without vodka but you can leave it out of this recipe and it will still taste phenomenal.
- Don't feel like making the pumpkin spice cream? Try using your favorite pumpkin spice creamer!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- cinnamon stick
- whole milk
- pumpkin purée
- pumpkin pie spice
- maple syrup
HOW TO MAKE A PUMPKIN SPICE WHITE RUSSIAN:
Add all ingredients for pumpkin spice cream to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool in fridge 5 minutes
Fill your glass with ice. Add Kahlua and vodka.
Then pour in 3 ounces of the prepared pumpkin spice cream.
Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
CRAVING MORE? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Pumpkin Spice White Russian
For the Pumpkin Spice Cream:
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
To assemble the drink:
- 2 ounces Kahlua
- 1 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces pumpkin spice cream
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Add all ingredients for pumpkin spice cream to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool in fridge 5 minutes.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add Kahlua and vodka then top with 3 oz of pumpkin spice cream.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.