Get festive this Halloween season with this delicious Vampire's Kiss Cocktail! Bubbly, tasty and super easy to whip up, this will be your new go-to Halloween drink!
A SPOOKY BUT SWEET HALLOWEEN COCKTAIL
This Vampire's Kiss Cocktail is sweet, bubbly and is a beautiful looking cocktail. With minimal ingredients, this drink comes together in no time and is great for any of your adult Halloween parties. With the rimmed lined with red decorating gel (to mimic droplets of blood) and the beautiful red tones of the drink, it just screams Halloween vibes. So if you are looking for that signature drink to serve at your next gathering, you have to give my Vampire's Kiss Cocktail recipe a shot!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I personally like to use Chambord for this recipe but you can use any of your favorite raspberry liqueur that you'd like.
This makes 1 cocktail but obviously you can easily make as many as you like using this base recipe.
If you want to prepare this ahead of time I suggest that you mix together the vodka, raspberry liqueur and cranberry juice, and then when ready to assemble the drinks, place into the shaker with ice and then continue with the directions. I think guests really enjoy seeing the preparation of this drink.
I like to drizzle the red decorating gel inside of the glass that way it will still stay in place when the cocktail is added. It's sort of like drizzling chocolate sauce or caramel sauce in specialty coffee drinks. It doesn't need to be perfect and you can use as much or as little as you like.
Yes! You can rim this with the decorating gel then dip in red sanding sugar or you can dip the glass in water and then rim with just the red sanding sugar.
Absolutely, you can use a raspberry flavored vodka to enhance the raspberry flavor. If you want some added sweetness, you can use a cranberry fruit cocktail instead of straight cranberry juice.
No, if you aren't a fan of champagne, you can substitute it with Prosecco or your favorite sparkling wine.
These are best served once they are made. As noted above you can mix together the vodka, raspberry liqueur and cranberry juice ahead of time and then when ready to serve pour into cocktail shaker with ice and finish assembling your drink.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE A VAMPIRE'S KISS COCKTAIL: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- red decorating gel
- raspberry liqueur
- cranberry juice
HOW TO MAKE A VAMPIRE'S KISS COCKTAIL:
Rim a martini or cocktail glass with red decorating gel.
In a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice, pour in the vodka.
Next add the raspberry liqueur.
Lastly add in the cranberry juice.
Give it ten good shakes, or shake until it becomes cold, and then strain into the prepared glass.
Top with about 1 ½ ounces of champagne
Sip and enjoy!
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? YOU MUST TRY THESE!
Vampire's Kiss Cocktail
- red decorating gel
- 1 ½ ounces vodka (I like Grey Goose or Smirnoff)
- ½ ounce raspberry liqueur (I used Chambord)
- 1 ½ ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ½ ounces champagne
- Rim a martini or cocktail glass with red decorating gel.
- In a cocktail shaker, filled halfway with ice, pour in the vodka.
- Next add the raspberry liqueur and cranberry juice.
- Give it ten good shakes, or shake until it becomes cold, and then strain into your glass.
- Top with about 1 ½ ounces of champagne.
- Sip and enjoy!
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- You can slightly make this ahead of time, mix together the vodka, raspberry liqueur and cranberry juice. When ready to serve pour into ice filled cocktail shaker and then finish off the recipe.
- Champagne can be substituted for Prosecco or your favorite sparkling wine.
- Red decorating gel can be found in the baking aisle of the grocery store.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.