Microwaveable bacon works great in this too. Leftover ham is one of my personal favorites! Also, pre-cooked and sliced sausage links are super yum as well. The Eggland’s Best eggs cook up so fluffy and soft. It’s a great recipe for the kiddos too. My son makes his with just cheese and bacon or sausage added.
- 2 large Eggland's Best eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional fillings:
- green peppers finely diced
- yellow onion finely diced
- ham finely diced
- bacon crumbled
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray a microwave-safe mug with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack 2 Eggland’s Best eggs into the mug.
- Add one tablespoon of water. Stir well with a fork.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add in desired fillings.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes (until eggs are cooked through and fluffy)
More mug recipes below!
Disclosure: I am a proud ambassador for Eggland’s Best eggs. All opinions are my own.