Honey Mustard Dressing is so simple to make. It tastes amazing and it works perfect as a salad dressing or dipping sauce!
AN EASY SALAD DRESSING OR DIPPING SAUCE
I really love this homemade honey mustard. You can use it on salad or it can be a dipping sauce. I think I first started loving this when I ate at Chili's years and years ago for the first time. I had their Chicken Crispers and this was the dipping sauce. After eating that, I had to go home and try to make some that tasted just like theirs. And I've been making it ever since!
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE:
- You can make as little or as much as you like of this stuff. All you need to remember is to measure out equal parts of each ingredient.
- This sauce does need to be kept refrigerated. Store in a lidded container (like a mason jar.)
- The dressing will stay fresh in the refrigerator for about a month
- Use on salad or as a dipping sauce for HOMEMADE CHICK-FIL-A CHICKEN NUGGETS.
- You can even slather this on fresh chicken breasts and bake in the oven or put on the grill to give it great flavor!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- Dijon mustard
HOW TO MAKE HONEY MUSTARD:
Pour all ingredients into a bowl.
Whisk together. That's it, so easy! Put into a lidded container and store in refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
Homemade Honey Mustard
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Put into a lidded container and store in refrigerator.