HOMEADE HONEY MUSTARD
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE:
- You can make as little or as much as you like of this stuff. All you need to remember is to measure out equal parts of each ingredient.
- This sauce does need to be kept refrigerated. Store in a lidded container (like a mason jar.)
- The dressing will stay fresh in the refrigerator for about a month
- Use on salad or as a dipping sauce for HOMEMADE CHICK-FIL-A CHICKEN NUGGETS.
- You can even slather this on fresh chicken breasts and bake in the oven or put on the grill to give it great flavor!
1/3 cup mayonnaise
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE:
HOMEMADE HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE AND DRESSING
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Put into a lidded container and store in refrigerator.