Disclosure: This post sponsored by The Little Potato Company. All opinions and text are my own.
French Potato Salad with Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Yes, potatoes are healthy
Fresh and flavorful
2 1/2 lbs. Dynamic Duo Little Potatoes
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 tbsp. dijon mustard
2 tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, chopped
2 tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
1 tbsp. fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped
1 small shallot, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 1/2 lbs Dynamic Duo Little Potatoes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fill a large stock pot halfway with water and place over high heat. Slice potatoes lengthwise.
- Once water boils, add a tbsp. salt, then add in sliced
- Little Potatoes
- Once potatoes are cooked until fork tender, drain well and allow to cool.
- While potatoes are boiling, begin making the vinaigrette. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, white vinegar and mustard.
- Whisk until emulsified.
- Then add in fresh herbs, shallot and garlic.
- Whisk again until combined.
- Toss vinaigrette with cooled potatoes. Serve at room temperature.