FUN AND EASY FRANKENSTEIN DONUTS
CAN I USE STORE-BOUGHT DOUGHNUTS?
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
green candy melts
black ready-to-use icing
HOW TO MAKE FRANKENSTEIN DONUTS:
CRAVING MORE FUN HALLOWEEN RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
FUN, EASY FRANKENSTEIN DONUTS
- 1 box cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (12 oz) bag green candy melts
- 1 (10 oz) bottle black ready-to-use icing
- 1 (2.5 oz) container large candy eyesballs
- 18 Tootsie Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Spray donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the donut pan, making sure not to fill all the way to the top. You might find it easier to dip a measuring cup or a spoon into the batter and then pour it into the donut pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Continue until all dougnuts are made.
- Melt green candy melts in microwave (according to package directions).
- Dip the top of the donuts in the green candy melts.
- Then place two candy eyeballs above the donut hole.
- Use the black icing to create hair above the eyes and then draw a mouth under the donut hole.
- Cut a tootsie roll in half and stick in the side of the donut to act as his bolts.