FUN AND EASY FRANKENSTEIN DONUTS
CAN I USE STORE-BOUGHT DOUGHNUTS?
green candy melts
black ready-to-use icing
HOW TO MAKE FRANKENSTEIN DONUTS:
FUN, EASY FRANKENSTEIN DONUTS
- 1 box cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (12 oz) bag green candy melts
- 1 (10 oz) bottle black ready-to-use icing
- 1 (2.5 oz) container large candy eyesballs
- 18 Tootsie Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Spray donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the donut pan, making sure not to fill all the way to the top. You might find it easier to dip a measuring cup or a spoon into the batter and then pour it into the donut pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Continue until all dougnuts are made.
- Melt green candy melts in microwave (according to package directions).
- Dip the top of the donuts in the green candy melts.
- Then place two candy eyeballs above the donut hole.
- Use the black icing to create hair above the eyes and then draw a mouth under the donut hole.
- Cut a tootsie roll in half and stick in the side of the donut to act as his bolts.
CRAVING MORE FUN HALLOWEEN RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
HALLOWEEN WHITE TRASH MIX
CANDY CORN PUDDING PARFAITS
FUN HALLOWEEN CRAFT IDEAS FOR KIDS
EASY BROOMSTICK SNACKS KIDS WILL LOVE
HARVEST CHEX MIX
APPLE CARVING IDEAS
MASON JAR LIDS PUMPKINS TUTORIAL