A fun and festive milkshake, the Drunken Rudolph is made with three different liquors along with ice cream, hot cocoa mix and topped with whipped cream!
A NAUGHTY LITTLE HOLIDAY DRINK!
For all of you grown ups who love to make fun themed cocktails this time of year, I bring you the Drunken Rudolph. This is definitely a dessert drink. It is absolutely delicious and was a huge hit when I made it for the first time last year. It whips up in minutes and is a lot of fun to make and serve. If you want a really fun and sweet drink to serve to your adult holiday guests, give this Drunken Rudolph a try!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Other options include: Baileys Irish Cream, Vodka (vanilla, whipped cream or caramel flavors), white chocolate liquor, spiced rum, regular light or dark rum, Fireball.
Unfortunately no because the ice cream would melt. If there are any leftovers, store in the freezer, you may need to blend it again to combine.
Yes. You could use chocolate instead of vanilla and just skip the hot cocoa mix.
Thats ok! I just added the candy eyes, etc. to make it look like Rudolph but none of that is necessary for this to taste good!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate liquor
- hot cocoa mix
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- candy eyes
- colorful straws
HOW TO MAKE A DRUNK RUDOLPH MILKSHAKE:
In a blender add in the vanilla ice cream, Kahlua, RumChata, chocolate liquor and hot cocoa mix.
Blend until smooth.
Pour milkshake mixture into tall glasses. Top each milkshake with enough whipped cream to cover the top of the glass. On top of the whipped cream, gently add a maraschino cherry for the nose, two candy eyes, and a straw on each side of the glass to make the antlers. Optional: add a sprig of rosemary in each of the straws. Serve immediately.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES?
- 1.5 quarts vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup Kahlua
- ¼ cup RumChata
- ¼ cup chocolate liquor
- 2 Tablespoons hot cocoa mix
- aerosol whipped cream, (like Reddi Whip), for topping
- maraschino cherries, for the nose
- candy eyes
- colorful straws, cut in half for the antlers
- In a blender add in the vanilla ice cream, Kahlua, RumChata, chocolate liquor and hot cocoa mix. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milkshake mixture into tall glasses.
- Top each milkshake with enough whipped cream to cover the top of the glass.
- On top of the whipped cream, gently add a maraschino cherry for the nose, two candy eyes, and a straw on each side of the glass to make the antlers.
- Serve immediately.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories and other nutritional values can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.