Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs is an all-in-one meal! Perfect for a buffet-style meal or potluck! So easy and only 5 ingredients!
EASY CROCK POT SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS
For the longest time, I have been trying to figure out the best way to make spaghetti in a slow cooker. It took me a few tries and some were successful and others, not so much. It’s all about layering it the right way and making sure the noodles don’t come out in one big clump.
WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF CROCK POT TO USE FOR THIS RECIPE?
I definitely recommend an oval slow cooker. The deep round ones don’t allow you to spread everything out which is necessary for this recipe. A 4-6 quart oval slow cooker works great here. Want to make this in your Instant Pot? Try my INSTANT POT SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS recipe!
dried basil (or fresh)
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS:
- 1 (24 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups water (vegetable or beef broth can also be used)
- 1 (16 oz) (1 lb) box spaghetti
- 1 (26 oz) bag frozen meatballs (24 count)
- olive oil
Optional sauce ingredients:
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp dried basil (or 2-3 leaves, fresh basil, torn)
- In a 6 quart slow cooker, pour in jarred spaghetti sauce.
- Then add 4 cups of water. I just use the spaghetti jar and fill it up about one and half times to get 4 cups. Instead of water, try using vegetable broth or beef broth for a kick of flavor.
- Add in minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and basil.
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half and put in a large ziploc bag. Coat the spaghetti noodles with a drizzle of olive oil. Close the bag and gently move the noodles around until they are all coated. Then remove noodles from bag and put noodles on top of sauce mixture and gently push them down so they are slightly in the sauce. Then top with frozen meatballs. No need to stir these in. Just put them right on top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 2-5 hours (until noodles are soft and meatballs are heated through). Then give it all a gentle stir to combine and serve!
CRAVING MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS? GIVE THESE A TRY!
CROCK POT CUBED STEAK & GRAVY
THE BEST CROCK POT BEEF STEW
CROCK POT BEEF TIPS AND GRAVY
CROCK POT MILLION DOLLAR LASAGNA
CROCK POT SWEDISH MEATBALLS
CROCK POT PORK CHOPS AND GRAVY
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND GRAVY
CROCK POT BEEF AND NOODLES
CROCK POT SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS