All hail the potato!
You can microwave them too!
Meal planning ain’t easy
Slice potatoes in half. This part is optional since they are already pretty small to begin with but I think slicing them in half allows for maximum flavor coverage! After you slice them. Put them into your slow cooker.
Pour in olive oil and butter then sprinkle both packets of garlic parsley seasoning on top of the potatoes.
- 2 lbs Garlic Parsley Microwave Ready Little Potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp chopped dried parsley optional
- Spray a 5 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open both packages of little potatoes and set aside the garlic parsley seasoning packets.
- Slice potatoes in half then put them into your slow cooker.
- Pour in olive oil and butter.
- Then sprinkle both packets of garlic parsley seasoning on top of the potatoes.
- Finally, add in minced garlic, parmesan cheese and parsley. Give it all a gentle stir.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4-5 hours (until fork tender.)
If you can only find the Little Potatoes and not the Garlic Parsley Microwave Ready Little Potatoes, here's how you make your own seasoning packet. Use this seasoning recipe, then add the additional minced garlic and parmesan cheese and continue with the recipe above.
Make your own seasoning:
1/2 teaspoon dried garlic
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
This post is sponsored by The Little Potato Co. As always, all opinions are my own.