Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Crock Pot Beef and Noodles
Crock Pot Beef and NoodlesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 2 lb chuck roast
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp steak seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 cups water
- 4 tsp Better than Bouillon concentrated beef stock
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 12 oz bag frozen egg noodles like Reames (smaller bag)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream optional
- Season both sides of chuck roast with steak seasoning and salt & pepper.
- Rub it in well.
- In a large skillet over high heat, add vegetable oil.
- Once oil is heated, add chuck roast. It should make a nice, loud sizzle when you put it in.
- Brown for about 2 minutes, then flip it over and brown the opposite side.
- Brown for a couple of minutes then turn off heat.
- Transfer chuck roast to your 6 quart crock pot.
- Add in diced onion.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- No additional liquid needs to be added.
- After roast has cooked, pull it out and put it on a plate.
- Begin shredding the beef, taking care to remove any excess fat bits.
- Place the shredded beef back into the crock pot.
- In a bowl, whisk together the water, Better than Bouillon, Worcestershire sauce and minced garlic. Pour mixture into crock pot over beef.
- Stir in bag of frozen egg noodles.
- Stir then cover crock pot and cook for an additional hour on low until noodles are fully cooked.