- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 box white cake mix
- ingredients needed to make cake; egg whites, oil and water
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Add in 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips to batter.
- Set aside one cup of the prepared batter into a separate small bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup chocolate syrup to the one cup of prepared batter you set aside.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour white chocolate chip cake batter into baking pan.
Drop chocolate cake mix batter onto white chocolate chip cake batter.
- With a knife, start swirling the two batters together, making S-shaped curves.
- Bake for about 34-38 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
Add remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips to frosting. Stir until combined.
- Spread frosting on top of cooled cake.
For a little extra fun, drizzle some chocolate syrup on top of each slice!