Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake
For the cake:
2 ½ cups biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
½ cup sugar
1 cup blueberries
½ cup sour cream
3 tbsp. milk
½ tsp. vanilla extract
- For the cake:
- 2 ½ cups biscuit mix like Bisquick
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Crumb Topping:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 tbsp butter cut into small cubes
- powdered sugar for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 9 x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray (I like the kind that has flour in it)
- In a medium bowl combine biscuit mix and sugar.
- Add sour cream, eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
Mix until combined. Batter will be very thick.
Gently stir in blueberries by hand. This will take a few minutes because batter is thick.
- Scoop batter into prepared baking dish and make sure it is evenly spread.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour and butter.
- Using your fingers or a pastry cutter, start combining mixture until it looks coarse and crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over dough.
- Bake about 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.