The yummiest homemade milk chocolate chip muffins are so moist thanks to melted butter! Stuffed full of milk chocolate chips and can be frozen!
HOMEMADE MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
CAN I FREEZE MUFFINS?
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST MUFFINS:
Don't over-mix the ingredients. When combining dry and wet ingredients, you want to stir until combined. Over-stirring can cause muffins to come out tough. Also, try adding a couple of chocolate chips on top of each of the muffins before baking. This makes for a prettier presentation!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
HOW TO MAKE MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS:
Stir well. Pour the dry ingredients in with your wet ones and stir just until everything is combined and moistened.
Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners (or spray with nonstick cooking spray.). Fill with batter (about ¾ of the way full.) Now, to make these extra pretty, I like to take some extra chocolate chips and put two or three onto the tops of the muffins. I just think it makes them look nicer when they are all done.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? YOU GOTTA GIVE THESE A TRY!
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES
EASY SOUTHERN PECAN PIE MUFFINS
GERMAN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
PANCAKE SAUSAGE BREAKFAST MUFFINS
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE IN A MUG
STRAWBERRY MUFFIN MIX WAFFLES
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH DIP
CHOCOLATE CHIP CARAMEL BUTTER BARS
LAZY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
CHOCOLATE CHIP SWIRL CAKE
MY GO-TO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BAKED DONUTS
MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted and cooled
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ cup milk (whole or 2%)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Give it a stir to coat the chips in the flour mixture.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients (butter, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla.) Whisk together well.
- Pour the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients and stir just until everything is combined and moistened.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners (or spray with nonstick cooking spray).
- Fill with batter (about ¾ of the way full).
- Now, to make these extra pretty, I like to take some extra chocolate chips and put two or three onto the tops of the muffins. I just think it makes 'em look nicer when they are all done.
- Bake at 375F for about 15-18 minutes.
- Stick a toothpick in them to check for doneness.
- They should spring back to the touch when finished.
Originally published: September 2012
Updated & republished: August 2019