Cheesy Macaroni SkilletPrint Pin Rate
- 2 cups macaroni noodles measured before cooking
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp onion flakes optional
- 1 can diced tomatoes Italian style with garlic, basil & oregano)
- 1 can PROGRESSO™ Tomato with Parmesan soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided use
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add in a tablespoon of salt to boiling water.
- Then add in 2 cups elbow macaroni.
- Cook macaroni until al dente then drain.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, add 2 tbsp. olive oil and add in ground beef.
- Stir in Italian seasoning and minced onion flakes (if using.)
- Stir beef while cooking, making sure to break up the meat as it cooks.
- You won't need to drain any fat since we are using lean ground beef.
- Once the meat is thoroughly cooked, add in diced tomatoes.
- Then stir in PROGRESSO™ Tomato with Parmesan soup.
- Next, stir in 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Finally, stir in cooked macaroni noodles.
- Give it all a gentle stir and cook on medium-low heat until it's all warmed through.
- Then turn off heat and sprinkle with the last cup of shredded cheddar cheese and top with sliced green onion (optional.)