Banana and Caramel
Bananas Foster Poke Cake
4-5 ripe bananas, sliced
1 (3.4 oz.) package instant banana cream pudding
1 cup cold milk
1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip, thawed
8-10 Biscoff cookies, crushed
additional caramel sauce (for garnish)
- 1 box butter golden cake mix
- ingredients needed to make cake: butter, eggs and water
- 1 12 oz jar caramel sauce
- 4-5 ripe bananas sliced
- 1 3.4 oz package instant banana cream pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 8 oz container COOL WHIP thawed
- 8-10 Biscoff cookies crushed
- additional caramel sauce for garnish
- Prepare cake according to package directions for a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Once it comes out of the oven (while still warm), poke several holes all over the top of the cake using a meat fork or other similar-sized object.
- Pour caramel sauce evenly over cake making sure the caramel sauce gets into the holes.
- Spread sauce around and into the holes (using an offset spatula or a butter knife).
- Now, at this point, you need to allow the cake to cool completely.
- Once cake has cooled, top with sliced bananas.
- In a medium bowl, combine instant banana cream pudding with 1 cup milk.
- Whisk until smooth and starting to thicken.
- Then add in Cool Whip.
- Stir together gently until combined.
- Then spread topping on top of banana layer.
- Place Biscoff cookies in a Ziploc bag and crush them up using a rolling pin or other heavy object.
- Then sprinkle cookie crumbs all over the top of the cake.
- Slice and serve.
If you'd like, drizzle some caramel sauce over the individual servings.
Be sure to refrigerate leftovers.