Cherry Pie Bites
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 2 tubes crescent roll dough
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray regular muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll individual crescent roll dough pieces and lay them in individual tins. Put the widest bit of the dough in the bottom.
Scoop pie filling into each crescent roll dough piece. Be generous with the pie filling. It's okay if a little seeps out during baking. A good 3 to 4 heaping tablespoons should work.
Start folding the dough around the filling as best you can, pulling in the three corners.
- Bake for about 13-14 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk until it is smooth reaches a desired consistency
- With a spoon, drizzle glaze over the warm bites.
Make sure the rolls are cooked all the way. You don't want to bite into these and still have some of the crescent roll be doughy and not totally baked. They should be fairly firm to the touch and have nice, tan-brown tops. 14 Minutes was just about right in my oven. They appeared done at the 12 minute mark but I let them go just a bit longer to make sure they were totally done.