These Cream Cheese Salsa Roll-Ups are so simple! Made with flour tortillas, cream cheese, salsa, sour cream and of course, shredded cheese!
A SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS APPETIZER OR SNACK
Today I am sharing one of my favorite appetizers: Cream Cheese Salsa Roll-Ups. Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner, so you better believe I'm already planning our Mexican-inspired fiesta! These Salsa Roll Ups are so delicious and the easiest little appetizers to whip up. Perfect for a last minute party or unexpected guests.
TIPS FOR MAKING CREAM CHEESE SALSA ROLLUPS/PINWHEELS
- The version I'm sharing today is really simple, but you could definitely play around with these by adding cooked chicken or bacon.
- You can make so many different variations of this recipe just by changing the flavor of the tortilla. Spinach and sun-dried tomato flavors are my other favorites.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- salsa (I like Herdez brand)
- flour tortillas
- shredded cheddar cheese
HOW TO MAKE CREAM CHEESE SALSA ROLL-UPS:
In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese and sour cream until combined. Stir in salsa and cheese.
Lay out one large tortilla onto a clean surface. Spread about ⅓ cup of cream cheese mixture onto one half of the tortilla. Roll up tight, leaving ends open. Repeat with all remaining filling and tortillas.
You can either slice them into 1 ½ inch circles right away and serve with salsa OR saran wrap and let chill until ready to use. They stay good in refrigerator up to 2 days.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Cream Cheese Salsa Roll-Ups (+Video)
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mild salsa (I like Herdez brand)
- 6 large flour tortillas, burrito-size
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or other favorite cheese)
- extra salsa, for dipping
- In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese and sour cream until combined and smooth
- Stir in salsa and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Lay out one large tortilla onto a clean surface.
- Spread about ⅓ cup of cream cheese mixture onto one half of the tortilla.
- Roll up tight, leaving ends open.
- Repeat with all remaining filling and tortillas.
- Now, you can either slice them into 1 ½ inch circles and serve with salsa OR saran wrap and let chill until ready to use.
- They stay good in refrigerator up to 2 days.
- Use any of your favorite shredded cheese for this. A Mexican-style blend would also be delicious.
- For an extra kick of flavor, try adding a little bit of sliced green onion to the cream cheese mixture before spreading.
Recipe credit: Life in the Lofthouse