With only 4 ingredients, this Raspberry Honey Butter recipe is creamy, fruity, flavorful and deliciously easy to whip up!
A DELICIOUS FLAVORED BUTTER RECIPE!
I am such a fan of flavored butters (especially fruit butters.) It just elevates your morning toast into something a bit more special. Raspberry is absolutely, hands-down, my favorite fruit and I think it makes this Raspberry Honey Butter absolutely amazing! Using regular butter with some mix-ins, you can have this delicious spread in no time. It goes so good on many things and I seriously can't stop making it. If you want that perfect sweet butter recipe, then you need to try my Raspberry Honey Butter!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Yes you can. If you use salted butter then you can leave out the salt that is called for in the recipe.
Absolutely, we love this Raspberry Honey Butter recipe so we often double it because we go through it pretty quickly.
This is a personal preference. If you want a smoother texture then I say go with jam. If you want a chunkier, bolder texture and flavor then preserves are a great option.
This recipe works well with pretty much any fruit-flavored jam.
This recipe can be stored in a lidded container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Let soften before spreading on anything.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- unsalted butter
- raspberry jam or preserves
- sea salt
HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY HONEY BUTTER:
Place the softened butter into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add the jam, honey, and sea salt to the bowl.
Using a fork, vigorously stir the ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
Spread on bread, biscuits, cornbread, pancakes, waffles, and more to serve.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
- STEAKHOUSE BUTTER
- TEXAS ROADHOUSE CINNAMON HONEY BUTTER
- SLOW COOKER APPLE BUTTER
- STRAWBERRY RHUBARB JAM
- AIR FRYER BUTTERMILK BISCUITS
- GARLIC HERB BUTTER
- RASPBERRY UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
- LEMON RASPBERRY POKE CAKE
- EASY RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE TART
- 2-INGREDIENT CREAM BISCUITS
Raspberry Honey Butter
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry jam or preserves
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Place the softened butter into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the jam, honey, and sea salt to the bowl.
- Using a fork, vigorously stir the ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Spread on bread, biscuits, cornbread, pancakes, waffles, and more to serve.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- When ready to serve again, allow the raspberry butter to soften before spreading.
- If using salted butter, omit the added sea salt.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.