Ramen Noodle Skillet Supper uses affordable ramen noodles with ground beef and veggies to create the most flavorful and simple stir fry!
A FAMILY FAVORITE DINNER
This ramen noodle skillet meal is something just a bit different than my usual weeknight meals. It's super simple to make and you only need one pan and five ingredients. Plus, you get lots of good, flavorful veggies in there too! It also reheats well if you have leftovers.
TIPS FOR MAKING THIS EASY ONE PAN MEAL:
- For those of you with salt or sodium sensitivities, you can replace the beef packets and water in this recipe with low sodium beef broth.
- Ground turkey can be substituted for the ground beef. Or just leave the meat out entirely if you prefer.
- Try making this with other flavors of ramen noodles like chicken, soy sauce or vegetable ramen.
- This really is a whole meal in one so it doesn't really need a side dish. However, if you'd like, try serving it with a homemade ASIAN MILK BREAD.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- ground beef
- beef-flavor ramen noodles (with seasoning packets)
- stir fry sauce
- frozen stir fry vegetables
Keep the packets that are included with the ramen noodles. You'll need those in a bit.
HOW TO MAKE HAMBURGER RAMEN NOODLE SKILLET:
Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain grease.
Add water. Stir in beef flavor seasoning packet, stir fry sauce in sauce and frozen stir-fry vegetables. Stir and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Then break up the ramen noodles and add them to the skillet. Stir well.
Then cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes, until sauce is thickened and noodles are tender.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
Hamburger Ramen Noodle Skillet Supper (+Video)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2-½ cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles (with seasoning packets)
- ½ cup stir fry sauce
- 18 ounce bag frozen stir fry vegetables
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain grease.
- Add water, beef flavor seasoning packets, sauce and vegetables.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Then break up the ramen noodles and add them to the skillet.
- Stir well then cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes, until sauce is thickened and noodles are tender.
- For those of you who need a lower sodium option, replace the beef packets and water with low sodium beef broth.
- Vegetable, soy sauce and chicken ramen noodles can all be used as substitutes.
“The Country Cook” is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Originally published: July 2013
Updated & republished: February 2020
Updated to add: This original post included a cookbook giveaway. That giveaway has now ended.