1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened to room temp.
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (5 oz.) package Instant vanilla pudding mix
3 cups milk (2 % or higher)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 (16 oz) tub whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
1 (11 oz.) box Nilla wafers
5-7 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened to room temp.
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 5 oz package Instant vanilla pudding mix larger box
- 3 cups milk 2 % or higher
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 16 oz tub whipped topping thawed
- 1 11 oz box Nilla wafers
- 5-7 bananas peeled and sliced
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix until combined well.
- Finally, stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- To layer: place one-third of the vanilla wafers in a layer on the bottom of a trifle dish, large bowl or a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add a layer of bananas.
- Then pour one-third of the pudding mixture on top (enough to cover all the bananas).
- Continue with two more layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.