I’m a finger food kinda gal. I’m also a side dish kinda gal. I think that is why I like potlucks so much. You get a little taste of a lot of stuff. And this next recipe packs a lot of yumminess in a small package.
- 1 oz tube refrigerated crescent rolls 8 .
- 16 slices pepperoni quartered (see notes below)
- 2 mozzarella cheese sticks quartered (see notes below)
- 2 tbsp . melted butter
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Salt
- Garnish: pizza sauce warmed
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Place 8 quartered pepperoni pieces on each triangle.
- Then place a piece of string cheese on the long edge of each triangle.
- Sprinkle each piece with Italian Seasoning.
- Starting with the long edge, roll up dough and tuck in sides.
- Place seam side down, 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Brush each roll with melted butter.
- Sprinkle tops with Italian Seasoning and a little garlic salt.
- Bake at 375F degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Serve with warmed pizza sauce for dipping. If you want more gooey cheese and pepperoni, try making these with half a stick of mozzarella (instead of just a quartered piece) and add another slice or two of pepperoni to each one.